Looking to cool down over summer? Look no further than this delicious iced tea recipe!
- Tea leaves – 1 tsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Orange juice – 1 cup
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Mint leaves – 2-3 sprigs
- Heat water in a pan and add tea leaves, 8-10 mint leaves and sugar.
- Let it boil and then simmer for a minute.
- Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
- Fill a tall glass with ice till top.
- Add a few mint leaves.
- Pour 1/2 cup orange juice and 1/2 cup tea.
- Add 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Garnish with orange slice.
- Serve immediately.