Ginger Tea Cocktail Recipe
What kind of Tea Party are we running here? Here is a brilliant recipe that pairs our organic green tea with cognac, ginger, and mint that sets off the taste buds with zing.
- 3 pieces fresh ginger
- 4 mint leaves, divided
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce cognac
- 2 ounces freshly brewed green tea, chilled
Here is a couple of links to purchase our green tea:
Steps to Make It:
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a mixing glass, add the ginger, 3 mint leaves, and simple syrup and muddle very well.
- Add the cognac and fresh organic iced green tea, muddle a little more.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a mint leaf. Serve and enjoy.
- A splash of lemon juice can give this drink a bright accent.
- If you like, the ginger tea also works well when served warm, creating a drink similar to the hot toddy. Simply switch from chilled green tea to hot tea.
- Make this into a big-batch tea drink for a party. Increase the ingredients, Keeping the cognac to tea ratio at 1:2 (1:3 is a good mix, though).
- A few extra mint leaves can be added to the pitcher and will infuse the drink over time.
Remember to enjoy alcoholic beverages responsibly and ensure you are of legal drinking age in your jurisdiction. Cheers!
Use Promo Code: IREAD for 10% off your next order for 2023