If you have a specific medical condition or are taking medication please consult your doctor before starting a detoxification program or any of our products.If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Herbal products should not replace a balanced diet or be relied upon for hydration purposes.
If you are under the age of 18 please seek parental permission to use this product and guidance throughout the program.
Senna Leaf Disclaimer:
Our senna leaf tea bags contain Cassia Angustifolia & Rheum Officinale which may produce a laxative effect and can be toxic in high doses. Please strictly follow our specific use guidelines in relation to product consumption unless otherwise advised by your healthcare professional.
The senna leaf tea component of the Garcinia Bliss is not recommended for a prolonged period of time (greater than the duration of your detoxification program). Please consult a healthcare professional before commencing a second purchase. If you have any serious condition that may be affected by electrolyte imbalance do not use this product.
Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea. If you are pregnant, breast feeding, gluten-intolerant or on medication please seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking this product. If you feel discomfort during the program you should cease consuming the senna leaf bags and consult a healthcare professional.
Prolonged use may cause bowel problems.
Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
The team at Perfect Body Tea want to develop a long lasting relationship with you, so please note the following warnings:
- Please be aware that the senna leaf bags will most likely cause a laxative effect. Make sure that the first time you use the colon teabags you have full access to a toilet.
- The program may affect your bowel habits, make sure you have access to a toilet. Have full access to electrolytes and remain hydrated.
- Make sure you stay well hydrated throughout your program. Ensure you consume sufficient electrolytes. Dehydration will not aid you on the program and does not form part of the healthier lifestyle that PBT promotes.
- It is strongly recommend that you purchase an electrolyte supplement such as 'gastrolyte' from your local chemist to have at hand during the program, as the laxative effect of the senna leaf tea bags can and may lead to dehydration.
- Once again, if symptoms of discomfort or cramping appear, stop using the product. If symptoms are severe, see you healthcare practitioner.
- Although we advise the use of the senna leaf tea bags for best results, if the laxative effect is too much for you personally, you can desist from the use of the senna leaf tea bags at any point throughout your program. Contact one of our consultants if this is the case.